Sheboygan County Cheesehead Limo: Where We Specialize in “SURPRISE!”
They say the best things in life aren’t things... What better way to celebrate happy occasions then by sharing experiences with those people special to you.
Planning the perfect surprise party can be quite a exciting task! Whether it’s for your sweetheart on your anniversary or your child’s Sweet 16 renting a Sheboygan County Cheesehead Limousine limousine or bus can quickly turn your celebration from special to extraordinary!
Once you take the plunge into party planning, you’ll find that renting a imo bus can easily take the burden of driving and parking off of yourself, so you too can enjoy the outing with loved ones. Best of all, everyone gets there at the same time!
Our limo buses will safely transport you and your family in the most stylish fashion. Sheboygan County Cheesehead Limo 6- passenger Lincoln limos have leather bench seating and a moon roof. Our eight- to ten- passenger limos have leather “J” seating. All of our stretch limousines have solid- and clear-colored window dividers. Sheboygan County Cheesehead Limousine party buses will hold up to fifteen peopleof your closest friends.
Don’t forget to check out the videos of our party buses.
Tips for planning successful surprise outing:
- Always be sure to keep in mind what the guest of honor would enjoy,
- Always check with the businesses you plan to visit ahead of time to verify your party can be accommodated on the day and time of your arrival, and
- Always check the weather and have a Plan B!
Feel free to bring your own music for the ride! Sheboygan County Cheesehead Limousine limousines and party buses have surround sound speakers, CD players and stereo connections for iPods, iPhones and MP3 players, along with TVs and color changing fiber-optic lighting inside the passenger seating area. Our limousines and party buses feature ice chests with complimentary ice and all of our limo bars are BYOB and BYOC – bring your own cupcakes – to commemorate the occasion.
However, please leave the candles at home!
Ten good ideas for exploring Southeast Wisconsin:
- Take a tour of our local breweries
- Take a tour of our countryside wineries
- Milwaukee Museum Mile
- Picnicking in our picturesque parks, such as Lakeshore State Park, Greenfield Park, North Point Lighthouse, to name a few.
- Brunch at one the popular spots in Milwaukee: Café LuLu in Bay View, Blue Egg in Wauwatosa, or Build-a-Breakfast Build-a-Burger in West Town.
- Dinning with the best waterfront views, as suggested via Yelp, are Water Buffalo in Historic Third Ward, Harbor House in East Town, or Wolf Peach in Brewer's Hill.
- Dancing and/or live music can be found at the local bars, perhaps Buckhead Saloon or Lucille’s Piano Bar, both in Westown, or Bad Genie Rock Lounge, located in East Town.
- See a show performed at one of our theater, like Milwaukee Repertory Theater or Overture Center for the Arts in Madison.
- Take a leisurely drive down the most rustic scenic roads of Southeast Wisconsin.
Our 5-, 7-, 9-, 12-hour special rates are perfect for just these types of occasions. The rates include transportation to your requested destination(s) via stretch limousine or party bus. Each Sheboygan County Cheesehead Limousine chauffeur will be in tuxedo attire. Our stretch limousine have a red rollout carpet for special occasions. The clock starts at first pickup and ends at last drop-off, with no travel or fuel surcharges. So book in advance by contacting Jesse today for rates and reservations at 414-688-5216, or visit us online at www.cheeseheadlimo.com.
Happy party planning!
PS Be sure to check us out on Facebook.